WHO ARE WE?
We are direct marketing organisation called Fusion BPO Services Ltd (“FBS” or “we”), registered in England and Wales under company registration number 7484788 whose registered Office: 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading, RG7 1FZ.
We are registered with Information Commissioner office registration Number Z3154361.
We collect and process personal data to help organisation better communicate with individuals. We operate under the brand name ilovemyoffers.co.uk, Fusion. FBS are run a marketing survey on behalf of some of the leading UK Brands to help them target their product and services better. We conduct marketing survey both online and telephone. When we call you, we will always display a valid telephone number to identify us. You are always able to call this number back to stop any future call if that is your wise.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you may have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with stringent requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
What Categories of personal data do we collect and share.
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual. During the course of completing marketing survey, we collect different types of personal data from you. This data can be categorized into four types
|Demographic||This relates to basic information such as gender, name, date of birth and contact details.|
|Life Stage||This relates to information such as marital status, type of employment, household income and presence of children.|
|Lifestyle||This relates to your like and dislikes or your hobbies and interest e.g. whether you like to travel.|
|Purchase Intent||This relates to things like reducing your household bills or making home improvements|
Special category data is personal data that needs more protection because it might considered more sensitive or private. We will never collect special category data such as medical history, religious or political beliefs and nor will we collect information such as your bank account or credit card details.
You are never obliged to provide your personal information or complete a marketing survey. If you do decide to complete a marketing survey, you always have the right to refuse the answer any specific questions. You can also remove your permission at a later date, see the “What are your rights” sections for more details.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FBS is committed to protecting your data. We collect your personal data to help us understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about ours, and our trusted third parties (subject to your consent) products and services. We ensure policies and procedures are in place to protect the data you provide when registering to our sites, and we process it in order to provide you with the services you have requested or, where you have given us your permission to do so, to send you information that we think you'll find interesting, and thereafter when we store your data on our secure servers. We work within the guidelines and advice provided by and made available by the Information Commissioner's Office, the regulator of the Data Protection Act 1998 and abide by the ICO’s requirements.
We seek to fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Electronic EU Regulations 2011 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you wish to find out more, please visit https://ico.org.uk/
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
The Data that you provide us for following purpose
Direct Marketing – Our Brands, will contact you by electronic mail or telephone to ask you a question for marketing purpose. We also share your details with selected companies (with whom we have NDA and contract in place) who want to contact you by telephone or post to offer you goods and service that we believe will be of benefits to you.
Profiling – we will profile your data for marketing purpose to serve our clients to deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you. We will never make automated decision about you which you would have a negative impact.
You can ask us to stop sharing your details at any time now or in the future.
By Email – Compliance@fusionbposervices.com
By phone –01582 763 090 or
In Writing – The Compliance Manager/Data Protection Officer, Verso Group UK Ltd, 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading, RG7 1FZ
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data must be processed by us using one of the valid legal bases defined by the Regulation. When you provide your personal data, we process this using two different legal basis depending on the purpose: either consent or legitimate Interest. We will never switch from one legal basis to another without your permission.
The different purpose are summarised in the table below:
|Purpose||For use by our self||For use by third parties|
|Marketing - by email||Consent||Consent – But only when you provide specific consent for named organisation|
|Marketing - by SMS||Consent||Not applicable - Unless you provided specific consent for named organisation|
|Marketing - by Telephone||Consent - where your number registered with Telephone Preference Service (TPS) |
Legitimate Interest – Where your number is not registered on Telephone Preference Service
|Consent – But only when you provide specific consent for named organisation |
Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
|Marketing - by Post||Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Mailing Preference Service (MPS), we will ask you for specific consent.||Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Mailing Preference Service (MPS), we will ask you for specific consent.|
|Marketing – Online (e.g., via social media)||Legitimate Interest||Legitimate Inerest|
|Tracing, ID verification and credit reference||Legitimate Interest||Legitimate Interest|
|Profiling & analytics||Legitimate Interest||Legitimate Interest|
It means where you have given consent to a specific organization to contact you a communication channel or channels which you have agreed to for specific grounds which in the context of processing will be for Marketing purpose. When we ask for your consent for a specific organisation, we will do this by giving you the opportunity to answer a question on the phone.
You can withdraw your consent at any time now or in the future.
We will inform you what we will doing with the information and explain your rights to withdraw the consent and how you can do that. We will only use your personal information for the purpose that you have provided the consent for.
As a direct marketing business, we process personal information for various legitimate business purpose which include some or all the following.
- To help make the communication more relevant.
- To provide direct marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- To enhance our service for the benefit of our clients.
- To better understand how our clients interact with our services.
- To determine the effectiveness of our and our clients’ promotional campaigns.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
We process your data in following ways.
- To pass on your personal information to our clients for marketing purposes who will be send postal marketing to you (Except where you are registered with the MPS) or contact you by telephone (Except where you are registered with the TPS). Marketing will only ever be from organisations operating within the industry sector described below.
- To call you where your telephone number is not registered on the TPS.
- To process your personal information for the purposes of customer analysis, non- automated profiling and direct marketing, to help us with our activities and to provide you with the most relevant information as long as this does not harm you of your rights and interest.
- To determine the effectiveness of our clients’ promotional campaign and to develop our products, services, systems and relationship with you.
- To pass on your details to companies to help their clients tailor products and services which best suits your needs. More information on this can be found in the Marketing Services Provider Section.
For all types of processing, we apply various standards to carefully protect your privacy rights. However, as with all your data you can also object to us processing your data. In this way. Your rights are details below.
For all types of processing, we apply various measures to carefully protect your privacy rights. In considering the most appropriate legal basis, FBS conduct Legitimate Interest Assessments. These are detailed evaluation of each type of data processing activity to ensure that we have balanced the need of the processing against the rights of the individual to ensure minimal privacy impact.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
A: Our Group Companies and Brands
- Fusion BPO Services Ltd
- Verso Group (UK) Ltd
- I love My Offers – Is a data controller that collects data online. Users enter a variety of competition and prize drawn and gain access to special offer and money saving opportunities. We may share data with I Love My offers as it is a service we think may be of interest. You are never obligated to receive marketing communications from I Love My offers.
B: Groups of recipients within specific industry listed
FBS and our trusted Partners, both sponsors of the site and particular surveys, may wish to contact you based on your profile, but will only do so subject to your consent and preferences. They operate within the following industry sectors:
- Call Centre (For Telemarketing & Survey),
- Claims Management
- Competition and Prizes Sites,
- Financial Product
- Fast Moving Commercial Goods (FMCG),
- Funeral Plans
- Gambling and Lotteries,
- Health & Beauty,
- Home & Lifestyle,
- Home Improvement & Renovations
- Insurance (Life, Home, Automotive, General, Private Medical, Travel),
- Legal Services,
- Mail Order,
- Market Research,
- Mis – Sold financial Product,
- Marketing Service Provider
- Future Planning
For time to time, we also supply data to these sectors via agencies/broker; we ensure that these agencies/brokers are reputable firms. When we share data with organisations by industry sector we do using legitimate interest.
C: Marketing Service Providers
Marketing Service Providers are companies who collect data from Data Controllers, such as us, and help their clients tailor products and services which best suit your needs.
We will share your data with the Marketing Service Provider listen below, who will use it for a variety of direct marketing purposes. The Marketing Services Providers we work with are strictly limited to only those organisations we have completed checks on and who will process your data in strict compliance with all laws, regulations and guidance about General Data Protection. We will share your data under strict licence terms with the Marketing Services Providers, who like us, will use it to create products and services to help organisations better understand the likely characteristics of their customers; communicate with them more effectively; and find others like them across a range of marketing channels.
In Sharing you data with marketing Service Providers, we rely on “legitimate Interest” as our business depends on our lability to partner with third parties who process personal data for marketing – related reasons. To understand more about the use of your data by Marketing Services Providers and to find out how to exercise your data protections rights to their use of your data (including how to opt-out ), Please click through to the website of the companies below
To understand more please click through to the website.
D. Named Clients
E: Credit Reference and Other Agencies
We Collect your data and will share it with third parties. These organisations will have a relationship with you or need to use your information where they have a lawful reason, which will include these organisation own legitimate interest.
Profiling enables organisation to better understand who their customers are so they can make their marketing communication more relevant.
FBS may use your information to provide to match with our client’s data so that they will better understand the characteristics of their customer common habits and pursuits. Profiling is summarizing consumer data which include lifestyles, preferences, demographics, and buying patterns. It provides additional insight into customers and to assist our customers to identify and acquire a richer apprehension of their target market, enabling relevant and tailored marketing. We do not use profiling or any of the information we hold to make automated decisions about you.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
We do have overseas call centres to conduct our surveys under our brand names. These Call Centres act as our processors under strict instructions from ourselves. We monitor the calls they make to ensure quality is controlled and we regularly inspect their premises and check that security and data protection standards are of the highest quality.
Whilst the majority of our business is with client’s resident in the UK, we do have some client based outside of the UK and EEA. Where the local privacy laws have not been approved by the UK and EEA, however strict contract rules that ensure your personal details are only processed under the same laws that we operate under here in the UK by using one of these safeguards:
Transfer data to a non-EEA country whose data protection laws have been approved by the Europeans Commission as providing adequate protection for data subjects’ rights.
Put in place a contract with the recipient that means they must protect data to the same standards as the EEA. This is known a Model Contract Clauses.
Transfer data to organisations that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield. This imposes stronger obligations on U.S. companies to protect Europeans’ personal data. The Privacy Shield requires the U.S. to monitor and enforce more robustly and cooperate more with European Data Protection Authorities.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We take your data privacy rights seriously. Whilst the law does not put a time limit on the amount of time we should hold your personal data, FBS only wishes to retain data for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected; for as long as it remains accurate and up to date; and most importantly, for as long as long as you are happy for us to do so.
- Marketing – where we process your data under consent, we will stop using it for marketing purposes after five years. Where we rely on legitimate interests, we will continue to process your data for ten years, subject to receiving notification from ourselves that we hold your information.
- Profiling – we will stop using your data for this purpose after ten years.
- Tracing and Credit Reference – as this purpose plays an important function of protecting individuals, we will retain your data for twenty years. However, only basic name, date of birth and contact information is retained for this purpose.
In addition, when completing lifestyle questions, you may provide us with information such as the make and model of your car or the newspaper you read. Where information such as this has less use over time, it will be removed sooner than the retention periods detailed above.
It is important that the personal data we hold, and process is accurate and up to date. Therefore, we regularly refresh the database against suppression lists and remove those who no longer wish to be contacted. As we explain in the section marked What are your rights? you can withdraw your consent to us at any time.
- Right to access – You own the right to reach us in writing to request details of the data we have about you.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify the information that we hold about you if it's inaccurate or incorrect.
- Right to erasure – This is also known as “the right to be forgotten”. This gives you right to request your information to be removed/erasure verbally or in writing. A word of warning though, we maintain a list of the people who have asked not to be touched, we ensure that you get no further marketing from our groups or clients as a termination of this action.
- Right to Restrict processing – You have the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that’s your wishes are repeated in the future.
- Right to data portable – This gives you right to ask the holder of your information to transfer that information to another business. It enables you to take advantage of applications and services which can use this data to find a better deal.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to the processing of your information for marketing purpose and profiling for marketing uses. You likewise hold the right to ask us cease processing based on our legitimate interest, where there is no overriding justification for the processing of your information. Your rights and freedoms override our interests.
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling – We don’t use automated decision-making process which would cause a potentially damaging effect you.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You have right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to execute so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can pull away the consent in the following ways.
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org By phone – 01582 763 090 or
- In Writing – The Compliance Manager/Data Protection Officer, Fusion BPO Services Ltd, 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading RG7 1FZ.
- Right to lodge a complaint –If we cannot deal with your compliant to your satisfaction you have right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority which include. The Information Commissioners Office -Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, or call: 0303 123 1113 or online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM OTHER SOURCES?
In order to keep consumer records as up to date as possible we use third party products to help us verify and suppress data We also match your data against industry suppression files; Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Mailing Preference Service (MPS). Managed by the Direct Marketing Association (UK) Ltd, these are central registers of individual’s who do not wish to receive unsolicited marketing calls or direct mail. You can register for these free of charge at www.tpsonline.org.ukand www.mpsonline.org.
From time to time we also use 3rd parties to supply data subject personal information to us for marketing purposes
When we do collect information form third parties, we always perform thorough due diligence and check that they have a valid legal basis to process and share your data with us
Last updated, 18th June 2022, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018.