WHO ARE WE?
Fusion BPO Services Ltd (“FBS” or “we”) Company No. 7484788. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading, RG7 1FZ. We are registered with Information Commissioner office registration Number Z3154361
FBS are run a marketing survey on behalf of some of the leading UK Brands to help them target their services their offers better and find out more about what consumers want from their products and services. We conduct marketing survey both online and telephone. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you may have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with stringent requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FBS is committed to protecting your data. We collect your personal data to help us understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about ours, and our trusted third parties (subject to your consent) products and services. We ensure policies and procedures are in place to protect the data you provide when registering to our sites, and we process it in order to provide you with the services you have requested or, where you have given us your permission to do so, to send you information that we think you'll find interesting, and thereafter when we store your data on our secure servers. We work within the guidelines and advice provided by and made available by the Information Commissioner's Office, the regulator of the Data Protection Act 1998 and abide by the ICO’s requirements.
We seek to fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Electronic EU Regulations 2011 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you wish to find out more, please visit https://ico.org.uk/
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
The Data that you provide us for following purpose
Direct Marketing – Our Brands, will contact you by electronic mail, SMS or telephone to ask you a question for marketing purpose. We also share your details with our commercial partners such as brands, agencies, public authorities and marketing companies with whom we have NDA and contract in place, who may contact you by telephone and post to market their offers that we consider may benefit to you.
Profiling – we will profile your data for marketing purpose to serve our clients to deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you. We will never make automated decision about you which you would have a negative impact.
You can ask us to stop sharing your details at any time now or in the future.
By Email – Compliance@fusionbposervices.com
By phone – 01582 763 090
In Writing – The Compliance Manager/Data Protection Officer, Verso Group UK Ltd, 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading, RG7 1FZ
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Consent and legitimate Interest.
Data must be processed by us using one of the legal valid bases defined by the regulation, summarised in the table below.
|Purpose||For use by our self||For use by third parties|
|Marketing - by email||Consent||Consent – But only when you provide specific consent for named organisation|
|Marketing - by SMS||Consent||Not applicable - Unless you provided specific consent for named organisation|
|Marketing - by Telephone||Consent - where your number registered with Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
Legitimate Interest – Where your number is not registered on Telephone Preference Services
|Consent – But only when you provide specific consent for named organisation
Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
|Marketing - by Post||Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Mailing Preference Service (MPS), we will ask you for specific consent.||Legitimate Interest - where your number is not registered with Mailing Preference Service (MPS), we will ask you for specific consent.|
|Tracing, ID verification and credit reference||Legitimate Interest||Legitimate Interest|
|Profiling & analytics||Legitimate Interest||Legitimate Interest|
It means where you have given consent to a specific organization to contact you a communication channel or channels which you have agreed to for specific grounds which in the context of processing will be for Marketing purpose. When we ask for your consent for a specific organisation, we will do this by giving you the opportunity to answer a question on the phone.
You can withdraw your consent at any time now or in the future.
We will inform you what we will doing with the information and explain your rights to withdraw the consent and how you can do that. We will only use your personal information for the purpose that you have provided the consent for.
As a direct marketing business, we process personal data for commercial benefit, we require an appropriate legal basis to do. Data may be processed in fulfilment of legitimate interest. This includes using your data for telephone, SMS and postal marketing of ourselves or others, but in either case communication will be in relation to products or services which we trust may be interesting to you based upon information which you have supplied to us.
For all types of processing, we apply various standards to carefully protect your privacy rights. However, as with all your data you can also object to us processing your data. In this way. Your rights are details below.
For all types of processing, we apply various measures to carefully protect your privacy rights. In considering the most appropriate legal basis, FBS conduct Legitimate Interest Assessments. These are detailed evaluation of each type of data processing activity to ensure that we have balanced the need of the processing against the rights of the individual to ensure minimal privacy impact.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your details when you register on one of our websites. ‘Personal data’ means the information you provide during the registration process and any information you provide when entering prize draws, quizzes, surveys or competitions. Registration is required to participate in any of the branded surveys on the site but is not required to browse.
The categories of personal data we may collect from you upon registration of via visiting our website:
- Your name
- Your title
- Your date of birth
- Your contact information, including email and phone numbers.
- Demographic information
- Your address and postcode
- Your IP address or other online identifiers such as Cookies
We will never collect financials information such as about your bank account or credit card details and nor will collect any sensitive information such as your medical history, religious or political beliefs.
You always have the right to refuse to answer any question.
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors that will process data on our behalf (we retain full responsibility) for ensuring the data processor complies with this policy and all current data protection regulations).
We may share your data with selected third parties for marketing communications, market research, analysis, and to profile and extend their databases by appending additional information to an existing information they may already hold on you as their customer.
Email and Telephone/SMS data will only be released to third parties where you have given your positive consent (usually at the time of registration) allowing you to fully understand your registration preferences.
You can change or update your communication preferences at any time.
Telephone data will only be released to carefully selected partners where it has been TPS’d (see ‘Opting Out’ below). Note: if you request a call from one of our sponsors or brand partners this will override the TPS.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Our Group Companies and Brands
- Fusion BPO Services Ltd
- Verso Group (UK) Ltd
- I love My Offers
- Groups of recipients within specific industry listed
FBS and our trusted Partners, both sponsors of the site and particular surveys, may wish to contact you based on your profile, but will only do so subject to your consent and preferences. They operate within the following industry sectors:
- Call Centre (For Telemarketing & Survey),
- Claims Management
- Competition and Prizes Sites,
- Financial Product
- Fast Moving Commercial Goods (FMCG),
- Funeral Plans
- Gambling and Lotteries,
- Health & Beauty,
- Home & Lifestyle,
- Home Improvement & Renovations
- Insurance (Life, Home, Automotive, General, Private Medical, Travel),
- Legal Services,
- Mail Order,
- Market Research,
- Mis – Sold financial Product,
- Marketing Service Provider
- Future Planning
- Marketing Service Providers
Marketing Service Providers are companies who collect data from Data Controllers, such as us, and help their clients tailor products and services which best suit your needs. They may also use your data for fraud prevention. The Marketing Services Providers we work with are strictly limited to only those organisations we have completed checks on and who will process your data in strict compliance with all laws, regulations and guidance about General Data Protection. We will share your data under strict licence terms with the Marketing Services Providers listed below, who like us, will use it to create products and services to help organisations better understand the likely characteristics of their customers; communicate with them more effectively; and find others like them across a range of marketing channels.
The data you share with us may be transferred to a US company which is certified under the Privacy Shield.
Our partners link the personal information we share with them to cookies stored on your browser or device, which will collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred interest information.
To understand more please click through to the website.
- Named Clients
- Credit Reference and Other Agencies
We Collect your data and will share it with third parties. These organisations will have a relationship with you or need to use your information where they have a lawful reason, which will include these organisation own legitimate interest.
Profiling enables organisation to better understand who their customers are so they can make their marketing communication more relevant.
FBS may use your information to provide to match with our client’s data so that they will better understand the characteristics of their customer common habits and pursuits. Profiling is summarizing consumer data which include lifestyles, preferences, demographics, and buying patterns. It provides additional insight into customers and to assist our customers to identify and acquire a richer apprehension of their target market, enabling relevant and tailored marketing. We do not use profiling or any of the information we hold to make automated decisions about you.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
We have Call Centres in the Philippines and India, who call you on our behalf to conduct our surveys under our brand names. These Call Centres act as our processors under strict instructions from ourselves. We monitor the calls they make to ensure quality is controlled and we regularly inspect their premises and check that security and data protection standards are of the highest quality. We also send data to clients who operate overseas, primarily in the United States and South Africa but under strict contract rules that ensure your personal details are only processed under the same laws that we operate under here in the UK by using one of these safeguards:
Transfer data to a non-EEA country whose data protection laws have been approved by the Europeans Commission as providing adequate protection for data subjects’ rights.
Put in place a contract with the recipient that means they must protect data to the same standards as the EEA. This is known a Model Contract Clauses.
Transfer data to organisations that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield. This imposes stronger obligations on U.S. companies to protect Europeans’ personal data. The Privacy Shield requires the U.S. to monitor and enforce more robustly and cooperate more with European Data Protection Authorities.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We take your data privacy rights seriously. Whilst the law does not put a time limit on the amount of time we should hold your personal data, FBS only wishes to retain data for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected; for as long as it remains accurate and up to date; and most importantly, for as long as long as you are happy for us to do so.
- Marketing – where we process your data under consent, we will stop using it for marketing purposes after five years. Where we rely on legitimate interests, we will continue to process your data for ten years, subject to receiving notification from ourselves that we hold your information.
- Profiling – we will stop using your data for this purpose after ten years.
- Tracing and Credit Reference – as this purpose plays an important function of protecting individuals, we will retain your data for twenty years. However, only basic name, date of birth and contact information is retained for this purpose.
In addition, when completing lifestyle questions, you may provide us with information such as the make and model of your car or the newspaper you read. Where information such as this has less use over time, it will be removed sooner than the retention periods detailed above.
It is important that the personal data we hold, and process is accurate and up to date. Therefore, we regularly refresh the database against suppression lists and remove those who no longer wish to be contacted. As we explain in the section marked What are your rights? you can withdraw your consent to us at any time.
- Right to access –YYou own the right to reach us in writing to request details of the data we have about you.
- Right to Rectification –You have the right to ask us to rectify the information that we hold about you if it's inaccurate or incorrect.
- Right to erasure –This is also known as “the right to be forgotten”. This gives you right to request your information to be removed/erasure verbally or in writing. A word of warning though, we maintain a list of the people who have asked not to be touched, we ensure that you get no further marketing from our groups or clients as a termination of this action.
- Right to Restrict processing –You have the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that’s your wishes are repeated in the future.
- Right to data portable –This gives you right to ask the holder of your information to transfer that information to another business. It enables you to take advantage of applications and services which can use this data to find a better deal.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to the processing of your information for marketing purpose and profiling for marketing uses. You likewise hold the right to ask us cease processing based on our legitimate interest, where there is no overriding justification for the processing of your information. Your rights and freedoms override our interests.
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling –We don’t use automated decision-making process which would cause a potentially damaging effect you.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time –You have right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to execute so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can pull away the consent in the following ways.
By Email - email@example.comBy phone – 01582 763 090 or
- In Writing –The Compliance Manager/Data Protection Officer, Fusion BPO Services Ltd, 23 Guernsey Place, Three Mile Cross, Reading RG7 1FZ.
- Right to lodge a complaint –If we cannot deal with your compliant to your satisfaction you have right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority which include. The Information Commissioners Office -Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, or call: 0303 123 1113 or online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM OTHER SOURCES?
In order to keep consumer records as up to date as possible we use third party products to help us verify and suppress data. We match your data against industry suppression files; Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Mailing Preference Service (MPS). Managed by the Direct Marketing Association (UK) Ltd, these are central registers of individual’s who do not wish to receive unsolicited marketing calls or direct mail. You can register for these free of charge
at www.tpsonline.org.ukand www.mpsonline.org.
Last updated, 20th August 2021, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018