We are nationally recognized as experts in Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) services, debt collection services and compliance. We believe in "success the right way."
Fusion BPO Services (DBA Vital Recovery Services) provides both first- and third-party debt collection and debt recovery services from our PCI certified facilities in Atlanta, GA, and Kingston, Jamaica. Both locations are nationally licensed, fully bonded, and insured.
As part of our impeccable Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) services we deploy customized debt collection strategies for our clients' needs ranging from early-stage recovery to warehouse accounts, for clients from different industry verticals.
Collections and Recovery Services
Our areas of expertise include:
- Auto Finance - We are the recognized leader in debt collection and debt recovery outsourcing in the Automotive Industry in the United States, servicing portfolios for 9 of the top 10 automotive captives in the country. This includes deficiency and end of term lease liabilities.
- Credit Card - We have deep experience servicing card portfolios for many of the largest direct issuers in the country.
- FinTech - We have more than four years' experience in debt collection and debt recovery services for clients in the B2B and B2C markets.
- Mortgage - We are experienced in the collection of secured and unsecured mortgage accounts, including HELOCs, 2nd liens, 1st liens, deficiency balances, and other mortgage-related instruments. Residential services also include recovery of delinquent HOA membership fees and past due rent for multi-family and apartment complexes nationwide.
- Utilities - Fusion can manage your early-stage and low-balance portfolios for maximum return.
Our proprietary skip tracing methods are second to none, which makes connecting with your customers one of our best talents. For our Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) services, we utilize the latest technology and highly trained representatives to locate previously "unreachable" customers. The result is improved effectiveness of automated letters and increased Right Party Contacts (RPC). This debt collection and debt recovery strategy combined with "the first-call resolution" is our core competency to increasing your bottom line.
Our proprietary software includes a Score and Skill-based Assignment Module (SSAM), which segments and aligns your accounts with the right collector for effective resolution.
Why Choose Us?
- Our senior management team has over 140 years of combined experience in the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) services industry
- We have dynamic self-cure and web-based payment solutions to for your customers' convenience
- We maintain rigorous new hire, and on-going training and continuous quality improvement programs
- State-of-the-art technology for maximum effectiveness, including a machine learning team
- Third-party audit certifications include: ISO 27002, PCI DSS 3.0, SSAE-18 SOC 1 Type 2, GLBA, and HIPAA
- Comprehensive Business Continuity Plan tested annually
- Call us for your debt collection service needs, done "the right way”
Call us for your collection service needs, done "the right way."