Collection & Recovery Services - Fully Licensed Agency
We are nationally recognized as experts in collections, and compliance. We believe in "success the right way."
Fusion BPO Services, (DBA Vital Recovery Services), provides both first and third party recovery services from our PCI certified facilities in Atlanta, GA and Kingston, Jamaica. Both locations are nationally licensed, fully bonded and insured.
We deploy customized strategies for our clients' needs ranging from early-stage recovery to warehouse accounts, for clients from different industry verticals.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Auto Finance - We are the recognized leader in recovery outsourcing in the Automotive Industry in the United States, servicing portfolios for 9 of the top 10 automotive captives in the country. This includes deficiency and end of term lease liabilities.
- Credit Card - We have deep experience servicing card portfolios for many of the largest direct issuers is the country.
- FinTech - We have more than four years' experience servicing clients in the B2B and B2C markets.
- Mortgage - We are experienced in collection of secured and unsecured mortgage accounts including HELOCs, 2nd liens, 1st liens, deficiency balances, and other mortgage-related instruments. Residential services also include recovery of delinquent HOA membership fees and past due rent for multi-family and apartment complexes nationwide.
- Utilities - Fusion can manage your early-stage and low-balance portfolios for maximum return.
Our proprietary skip tracing methods are second to none, which makes connecting with your customers one of our best talents. We utilize the latest technology and highly trained representatives to locate previously "unreachable" customers. The result is improved effectiveness of automated letters and increased Right Party Contacts (RPC). This strategy combined with "first-call resolution" is our core competency to increasing your bottom line.
Our proprietary software includes a Score and Skill-based Assignment Module (SSAM), which segments and aligns your accounts with the right collector for effective resolution.
Why Choose Us?
- Our senior management team has over 140 years of combined experience in the collections industry
- We have dynamic self-cure and web-based payment solutions to for your customers' convenience
- We maintain rigorous new hire, and on-going, training and continuous quality improvement programs
- State-of-the-art technology for maximum effectiveness, including a machine learning team
- Third party audit certifications include: ISO 27002, PCI DSS 3.0, SSAE-18 SOC 1 Type 2, GLBA, and HIPAA
- Comprehensive Business Continuity Plan tested annually
Call us for your collection service needs, done "the right way."